Handmade by Martha's handmade hair slides

I love to be able to make a hairslide that matches an outfit and that is completely unique!
I try to differ each set of slides that I make and tailor make them to people's requests for colour combo's or to celebrate different occasions... Hair slides to go with specific outfits or something a bit different for school!
I am currently selling my handmade slides at £2.50 for a set of two.
If you would like to order any, please get in touch! If you e mail me then I will get back to you asap!
lynseyhegarty@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 9 May 2012

My first few orders...

A few weeks ago, my friend from secondary school asked me if i could make her gorgeous girls a few sets of slides to match their school uniforms!
I also made a delivery of a selection of slides, in a lovely Cadbury purple to go with a school uniform of a little girl starting school nursery in September!
Through word of mouth at playgroup, I have now got my next couple of school uniform orders!
I also have an order for one of my closest friends who brought round a selection of her daughters outfits round for me to custom make to match! All very exciting! Now, time to get creative...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that the ones in school uniform colours will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete