Handmade by Martha's handmade hair slides

I love to be able to make a hairslide that matches an outfit and that is completely unique!
I try to differ each set of slides that I make and tailor make them to people's requests for colour combo's or to celebrate different occasions... Hair slides to go with specific outfits or something a bit different for school!
I am currently selling my handmade slides at £2.50 for a set of two.
If you would like to order any, please get in touch! If you e mail me then I will get back to you asap!
lynseyhegarty@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Best of British...

I have been a busy bee over the last few days and even managed a couple of hours child free time at the weekend to get on with my Jubilee / Team GB collection. My mum, the very talented Mavis Glover, had been an absolute star earlier in the week and had sewn on a million buttons onto a variety of red, white and blue ribbons! Thanks Mum!
My task was to make up a selection of Jubilee slides in time for the celebrations happening in nurseries, playgroups and schools in the next week and in time for the bank holiday Street Parties and festivities...
I worked really hard to create a seleciton of about 30 sets of slides and about 12 individual slides which used bigger buttons. I had some fabulous ribbons and my favourite was the little soldier ribbon - the sets of these were so popular that they didn't even make it onto my facebook page before being snapped up!
If you get chance, take a look at the album on facebook... www.facebook.com/handmadebymartha2

Here are some pictures of my creations... let me know what you think!

I also made some lovely little bows for my friends little girl, Maisy. Emma brought round a selection of Maisy's fabulous tops and I made some to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment