Handmade by Martha's handmade hair slides

I love to be able to make a hairslide that matches an outfit and that is completely unique!
I try to differ each set of slides that I make and tailor make them to people's requests for colour combo's or to celebrate different occasions... Hair slides to go with specific outfits or something a bit different for school!
I am currently selling my handmade slides at £2.50 for a set of two.
If you would like to order any, please get in touch! If you e mail me then I will get back to you asap!
lynseyhegarty@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 11 May 2012

A few of my creations so far...

I tend to make Martha a matching slide for each of her (many!) outfits! Here are a few of them...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lovely selection of styles and colours. I like the way they match the different outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB! I love them! They are adorable and so is Martha in the photos! Look forward to visiting your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hair slides Lynsey! Such a pity Noah and new baby boy due in August wouldn't look quite right with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Congratulations on your lovely news Rachelle! How exciting! Hope you are keeping well and that Noah is excited about becoming a big brother!

    ReplyDelete